- Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Half lemon
- 50g – 2oz Parmesan cheese
- Half cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
Steps to follow
1. Crack two eggs in a bowl. Now add one salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chop parsley finely and add two tbsp. into egg bowl.
3. Now grate Parmesan cheese in same bowl. Mix everything with the help of fork.
4. Take chicken breasts and butterfly cut them.
5. Take cling foil and place chicken in between and flatten thick parts with help of hammer.
6. Take a fry pan and heat it. Now add 3-4 tbsp. of olive oil and heat it. Now add one thick slice of butter and heat it too.
7. Take chicken breast and coat it with flour and egg mixture.
8. Now fry the breast on the heated pan. Fry side for 4 minutes each.
9. Now set chicken breast aside on a plate.
10. Take one cup of white wine and add to the same pan.
11. Add one cup of chicken stock, minced garlic, and half lemon juice in it.
12. Heat it until it is reduced. Now add remaining chopped parsley and one slice of butter in it. Now place chicken breast in pan again and heat it with sauce.
13. Take serving plate and place chicken breast on it. Now pour sauce with spoon over chicken and ta-da! It’s ready to serve.