Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
|Romaine Lettuce, Chopped||
|Chopped Fresh Cilantro||
|Ground Black Pepper||
Avocado Shrimp Salad Directions:
- Add water and a slice of lime to a large stockpot set over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes
- Stir in the raw shrimp, cover and remove from heat.
- Allow resting for about 4 minutes, until all the shrimp are cooked through.
- Pour the shrimp and liquid into a colander to strain, peel and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, peas shrimp and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Calories in serving