Cheese Balls Recipe
|Cheddar Cheese (Adam’s Cheese)||200g|
|Mozzarella Cheese (Adam’s Cheese)||200g|
|Salt as per taste|
|White pepper powder||1 tbsp.|
|Breadcrumbs as per need|
|Cooking oil as per need|
Cheese balls are breadcrumbs crusted balls filled with potatoes and cheese, fried in oil, and served with delicious mustard mayo sauce. This easy-to-cook recipe will leave you craving for more. So, let’s get started.
- Cheddar Cheese (Adam’s Cheese) 200g
- Mozzarella Cheese (Adam’s Cheese) 200g
- Boiled potatoes 200g
- Salt as per taste
- White pepper powder 1 tbsp.
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Breadcrumbs as per need
- Cooking oil as per need
- Take a pot and add 200g of potatoes.
- Once boiled, drain out the water.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add mashed potatoes in a bowl along with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese.
- Next, add salt, white pepper powder, and an egg.
- Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Afterward, make bite-size balls of that mixture.
- Beat an egg in a separate bowl.
- In another bowl, take some breadcrumbs.
- Dip your potato balls in the egg mixture first and then in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat these steps 2-3 times.
- After coating, put the balls in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Now deep fry the balls in cooking oil on medium-low flame until golden brown this may take 3-5 minutes.
For the sauce: Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl, add salt and oregano. Serve with hot cheese balls.
Cheese Balls – FAQs
How do they make cheese balls?
Cheese puffs, cheese curls, cheese balls, cheesy puffs, corn curls, or corn cheese are a puffed corn snack, coated with a mixture of cheese or cheese-flavored powders. They are manufactured by extruding heated corn dough through a die that forms the particular shape
What do you eat cheese balls with?
- Pear and apple slices
How do you cook frozen cheese balls?
Place the desired amount of frozen Cheese Balls in the saucepan, reducing heat to medium. The oil must cover Cheese Balls. Fry for approx. 5 to 7 minutes, turning them until golden brown.