Creamy Herb Mushroom Chicken Recipe
|garlic cloves (minced)||Four|
|chopped green onions||One cup|
|chopped parsley||½ cup|
|large mushrooms sliced||12-15|
|whipping cream (unsweetened)||¾ cup|
A very tender and juicy chicken recipe, which is unbelievably easy to cook and has been family-friendly for years. This recipe is fast that is why you need to make sure you have all things already cut and ready.
To make one pan mushroom chicken with creamy herb sauce you will need:
- Four garlic cloves (minced)
- One cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 12-15 large mushrooms sliced
- 4 chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup whipping cream (unsweetened)
- Marinate chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a pan and heat it. Now add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tbsp. butter and heat it.
- After heating, add sliced mushrooms and stir-fry them for 5-7 minutes. Set the mushrooms aside.
- Now take another pan and heat it. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tbsp. butter and heat it.
- After heating, add chicken breasts and fry them until golden brown. Now add chopped parsley, minced garlic, and green onion.
- Now sooty for a minute and add mushrooms to the pan.
- Add ¾ cups of whipping cream and bring it to a light boil.
- Cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Shift it into the serving dish and you are ready to eat!
Creamy Herb Mushroom Chicken Last Words
This yummy and creamy herb mushroom chicken recipe is what you all need for today. Simple ingredients coming together to make something delicious, with minimal dishes – that is a kind of recipe! It can be served with pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice. Already craving, aren’t you?