|black coffee, warm||
||1 1/2 cup
- Into a mixing bowl add the double cream, mascarpone, sugar, and marsala. Whisk to combine and whip until thickened.
- Into a second mixing bowl pour in the warm coffee and dip in the savoiardi ladyfingers. Place a layer of the ladyfingers into a shallow dish.
- On top of the ladyfingers spread half of the cream mixture and spread to an even layer.
- Then grate over a layer of half of the dark chocolate.
- Repeat with the second layer of soaked savoiardi layers, then top with the second half of the cream mixture.
- Finish with a layer of grated chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Transfer the dish of tiramisu to the refrigerator and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Calories in serving
2 hr 25 min