Tomatoes sausage and spinach recipe
Tomatoes sausage and spinach
|olive oil (or cooking oil of choice)||2 tbsps.|
|penne pasta, cooked||8 oz.|
|Italian sausage, casings removed||1/2 lb.|
|sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced||8oz jar|
|ricotta cheese||1/2 cup|
|parmesan cheese, grated||1/2 cup|
- In a large pot over medium high heat, heat the oil and add the sausage.
- Cook, stirring continuously as it browns and crumbles into tiny bits, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta until it is well combined.
- Fold in the spinach until it wilts.
- Stir in the sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
- Toss in the cheeses until they are evenly distributed in the dish.
- Enjoy right away or reheat for fast and delicious leftovers by topping with more parmesan cheese (if desired).
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 530
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 79g 29%
Cholesterol 105mg 35%
Total Fat 25g 32%
Dietary Fiber 7g 25%
Protein 14g 28%
Sugars 14g 28%