Day 4 of Healthy Meal Plan – What to eat today?
To maintain a healthy meal plan plays a key role. We are providing step by step daily healthy meal plan to keep you safe and healthy. A healthy lifestyle includes different kinds of choices. One of the most important choices is to choose a balanced diet. A healthy diet plan helps you to stay healthy. Furthermore, it includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and meat. A healthy diet plan also protects you from multiple diseases and improves your overall health.
Healthy Meal Plan for Day 4
This meal plan mainly consists of about 2200 calories. Fifty-five percent of calories come from carbohydrates, 26 percent from protein, and 19 percent from fat. This meal plan also gives you 31-gram fiber.
- One-piece French toast with maple syrup
- One poached egg
- One cup black coffee
- One cup of orange juice
You should start your day with a healthy breakfast. By adding fruits to your breakfast, you can improve your immune system and get rid of multiple diseases.
You can use sliced apples and peanut butter in the A.M snack. (Click here for recipe )
You can also skip the snack. It depends on your appetite.
The best time for lunch is 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. the maximum gap between breakfast and lunch should be five to six hours. You can use these foods in your lunch without any worries.
- Six ounces baked chicken ( click here for recipe)
- Vegetable salad with tomatoes and onions
- Boiled sweet potato
- Glass of water
Lunch is essential for everyone. If you are feeling tired, then even a small lunch can raise your energy level. You can feel better.
- Baked or grilled salmon( A complete guide of salmon recipe)
- One cup of brown rice
- One fresh peach
- One glass of fresh lime
It would be best if you ate your lunch three to four hours before your sleep. The ideal time for your dinner is 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. you can drink a glass of milk at the time of sleeping.
There are multiple benefits to eating an early dinner.
Some benefits are
- Reduce the risk of obesity
- Improves energy levels
- Better sleep
- Improves the process of digestion
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Boosts the immune system
Tips and precautions
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It will remove toxins from your body and increase your metabolism.
- Use the fruits in your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Eating fresh fruit is recommended as compared to the drinking of juices.
- Try to avoid junk foods and restaurant meals. These foods are high in fat and added salt. Great use of these foods can cause heart diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Do not forget to use dairy products. These are an essential part of our diet and play a vital role in building bones. You can use it in the form of yogurt, cheese, and low-fat milk.
Day 4 of Healthy Meal Plan Conclusion
The diet plan consists of easy recipes that you can make easily at your home. Furthermore, it has all the necessary nutrition that is required by your body. By adopting this diet plan, you can enjoy your healthy life.