Everyone wants to stay young and healthy, but aging is a natural process and can never be reversed. But
a healthy diet plan and regular exercise can help you to stay longer and healthy. Everybody has a
different body composition, and the body needs diet and care according to its composition. The
excellent way to take care of your body is to follow healthy diet plans and regular exercise. Here is a diet
plan that you can follow to get rid of multiple diseases and stay healthy.
Diet Plan for-Day 10
- 100g Quaker oatmeal; recipe
- One cup lactose-free milk
- One pear
- Two glass of water
Benefits of breakfast
1. Oats are the healthiest grains on the earth. These are gluten-free and excellent sources of essential
vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They can also reduce the cholesterol level and protect you
from cardiovascular diseases.
2. Lactose-free milk contains the same ingredients as milk. But it is easy to digest for some people. It is
a good source of calcium, protein, phosphorus, riboflavin, and vitamin D.
3. Pears are highly nutritious fruit on the earth. One medium-sized pear(178g) provides you following
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Crabs: 27 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Vitamin k: 6% of the daily value(DV)
- Copper: 16% of DV
- 100g chicken salad; recipe
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- Two slices of wheat bread
Benefits of These Dishes
The chicken salad contains a large number of antioxidants and protein. If you use breast meat, the salad
will have less cholesterol and saturated fat. But you should add more vegetables to enhance the benefits
of the recipe.
Romaine lettuce is one of the fantastic recipes on the earth. If you want to maximize your salad's health
benefits, you should try this salad in your lunch.
Wheat bread is high in fiber and protein. Whole wheat bread delivers a variety of essential nutrients,
including vitamins, minerals, and other healthy compounds.
- 50-gram white rice
- ½ cup of broccoli
- 50-gram carrots
- Roasted skinless chicken breast; recipe
One medium apple
Benefits of These Recipes
White rice is low in fiber and easy to digest. You can use white rice if you are suffering from digestive
problems. Broccoli has been considered as healthiest veggies because of its nutritional makeup. It also
protects you from different diseases. healthy meal will keep you up to the fitness mark. There are numerous benefits of using carrots. Carrots are an
excellent source of beta carotene that is used by our body to make vitamin A.