Chicken Francaise Recipe
|olive oil||4 tbsp|
|plain flour||Half cup|
|fresh parsley||1 handful|
|white wine||1 cup|
|chicken stock||1 cup|
|Salt and pepper|
- Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Half lemon
- 50g – 2oz Parmesan cheese
- Half cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
Steps to follow
1. Crack two eggs in a bowl. Now add one salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chop parsley finely and add two tbsp. into the egg bowl.
3. Now grate Parmesan cheese in the same bowl. Mix everything with the help of a fork.
4. Take chicken breasts and butterfly cut them.
5. Take cling foil and place chicken in between and flatten thick parts with help of a hammer.
6. Take a frying pan and heat it. Now add 3-4 tbsp. of olive oil and heat it. Now add one thick slice of butter and heat it too.
7. Take chicken breast and coat it with flour and egg mixture.
8. Now fry the breast on the heated pan. Fry side for 4 minutes each.
9. Now set chicken breast aside on a plate.
10. Take one cup of white wine and add to the same pan.
11. Add one cup of chicken stock, minced garlic, and half lemon juice in it.
12. Heat it until it is reduced. Now add remaining chopped parsley and one slice of butter in it. Now place chicken breast in the pan again and heat it with sauce.
13. Take the serving plate and place chicken breast on it. Now pour the sauce with a spoon over chicken and ta-da! It’s ready to serve.