Mango Mousse Recipe
|chilled cream (low fat cream)||1 cup|
Relish the summer with delicious mango mousse. Cooldown your senses with fresh, vibrant mango mousse. The light and airy no-bake dessert is a delight to make and eat.
- 2-3 mangoes
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup chilled cream (low-fat cream)
- 2 tablespoon water
- 3-4 tablespoon sugar
- Firstly, put mangoes, cut into cubes in a blender, and add sugar in it. Blend it until it’s done into a puree. Make sure it’s fine as the fine taste of mangoes.
- Take out a bowl for later use. Now take chilled cream and whip it until it’s fluffy with the help of a blender. Add the blended mangoes and fold in with the cream.
- In a separate pan, take the mango puree. Add sugar and water and cook it up. It will become a smooth mixture (in 2-3 minutes)
- Add the whipped cream in a cup, with the mango puree on top. Add a few cubes of mango over it and chill it in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves or chocolate and serve!
Mango Mousse Last Words
The work is done and the guests are here. This simple and convenient recipe is a delight for all mango lovers.