Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Beef Cheese Sandwich
|minced beef||200 g|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 tsp|
|yellow mustard||1 tsp.|
|brown sugar||1 tsp.|
|chili powder||½ tsp.|
|Mozzarella and cheddar cheese|
Sweet Chili Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
|One flatten chicken breast|
|Sweet chili sauce|
|Monterey cheese sliced|
|Cheddar cheese grated|
Cheese sandwiches are everyone’s favorite and obviously, who says no to a cheese sandwich? Here are two interesting and easy recipes anyone can follow.
1. Beef Cheese Sandwich
- Olive oil
- 200 g minced beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- One clove garlic
- White bread
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil. Add the minced beef and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp. ketchup, 1 tsp. yellow mustard, 1 tsp. brown sugar, 1 tsp. pepper, ½ tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. salt, and one clove garlic. Cook until beef is fully cooked.
- Take two bread slices. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese on them. Now spread beef mixture over it and place another slice.
- Now apply mayonnaise on the outer side of bread slices and place overheated pan to make it nice and crispy. Your beef cheese sandwich is ready to serve.
2. Sweet Chili Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- One flatten chicken breast
- Cooking oil
- Sweet chili sauce
- Seeded bread
- Monterey cheese sliced
- Cheddar cheese grated
Steps to follow:
- Take a flatten chicken breast piece and coat it with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Now fry chicken breast until golden brown.
- After frying chicken, coat it with sweet chili sauce by dipping it in.
- Now take seeded bread and apply mayonnaise on the side. Now place it over the pan, put two slices of Monterey cheese, and sprinkle some grated cheddar over it.
- Now place chicken breast on it and top it with two slices of monetary cheese and grated cheddar again. Place another slice on top with mayonnaise on the outer side.
- Fill the sandwich when the side is crispy and remove from heat when the cheese is completely melted and the sandwich is crispy from both sides.
- Serve with a cup of tea or a soft drink.