Banana and Blueberry Muffin
|plain flour||1 cup|
|rolled oats||1 cup|
|coconut sugar||1/4 cup|
|fine salt||1/2 tsp|
|baking powder||1 tbsp|
|vegetable oil||1/3 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
A classic pairing, sweet and fruity Banana and Blueberry Muffin recipe packed with natural sweetness.
Banana and Blueberry Muffin Directions:
- Preheat an oven to 400°F and lightly grease a muffin tray with vegetable oil then set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl add the flour, oats, coconut sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set the bowl of dry ingredients aside.
- Into a second large mixing bowl add the vegetable oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk the ingredients to combine, then pour in the mashed banana and blueberries.
- Pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Fold the mixture together using a spatula until combined.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the muffin tray then transfer the tray to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove the muffins from the oven.
Enjoy your meal
- Allow the muffins to cool on a wire rack then enjoy warm or cold.