|warm milk||120 ml|
|dark rum||30 ml|
This is an easy-to-make Eggnog(chilled/warm) cocktail, which contains mainly is brandy, dark rum, sugar, warm milk, sugar and other ingredients. You can make it in less than 5 minutes, but enjoy it all life!
- Beat the yolks at medium speed until they’re frothy.
- If you’re not cooking it, gradually add the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg as you continue beating. Otherwise, skip stepping 3.
- If you’re cooking it, warm the milk and cream in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to bubble. Add the vanilla extract, sugar, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks together. Slowly whisk the warm milk into the eggs. Put the mixture back on medium heat and cook, stirring gently, until it reaches 160 degrees.
- Stir in the brandy and rum.
- Chill it until you’re ready to serve.
- It’s best to keep it chilled at all times.
- Garnish each individual serving with the nutmeg sprinkled on top and a cinnamon stick