Apple Banana Oat Muffins
|Oat flour||1/2 cup|
|Walnut Flour, Finely Ground||1/4 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
|Chia Seeds||1 tsp|
|Large Egg White||1|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/4 tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1/2 tsp|
|Small Apple, Chopped||1/2|
|Ripe Bananas, Mashed||1|
Apple Banana Oat Muffins Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF, and line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour and walnuts, baking powder, and chia seeds, cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg and egg white, yogurt, vegetable oil, honey, vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture, and slowly fold in apples and bananas.
- Fill muffin tins evenly, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center of the muffin and comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool for 15 minutes, and serve