Beef with mashed cauliflower
|Small Head Cauliflower||
|Salt and Black Pepper||
|Medium Red Onion||
|Low Sodium Beefbroth||
Beef with mashed cauliflower Directions:
- Break the cauliflower into florets.
- Add it to the steamer basket.
- Steam 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Add the cauliflower in food a processor.
- Add milk, cheese, salt, and black pepper and blend until it’s as creamy as you prefer.
- Transfer to a Plate.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add meat with salt and pepper; add carrot, onions, garlic.
- Cook and stir until golden brown, 4-6 minutes.
- Add tomato paste; tomatoes, broth, and seasonings.
- Cook, covered, on low until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with mashed cauliflower , sprinkle with fresh thyme.
Calories in serving