Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Recipe
|powdered sugar||¾ cups|
|Libby’s pure pumpkin||One can|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|ground garlic||½ tsp|
|ground cloves||½ tsp|
|deep-dish pie shell||One|
|evaporate milk||1 can|
Traditional holiday pie, which is everyone’s favourite since the 1950s. just mix, pour, and bake for this amazing holiday recipe.
Total servings: 10
- ¾ cups of powdered sugar
- One can of Libby’s pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground garlic
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. salt
- Two eggs
- One deep-dish pie shell
- 1 can evaporate milk
Libby’s pumpkin pie can be easily made in 3 fatigue-free steps. Let’s get started.
- Take a bowl and mix salt, garlic, clove, and cinnamon.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Now stir sugar-spice mixture and pumpkin.
- Mix everything well and then add evaporated milk in small portions.
- Pour the mixture in the pumpkin shell.
- Preheat oven at 425° F for 15 minutes.
- Put pumpkin shell in oven and reduce temperature to 325° F.
- Bake for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes insert the knife and it should come out clean.
- Bring it out of the oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate or serve!
Tip: For best results, get the right pie shell. You can preferably use your own pie shell.