|pork sausage meat||
|egg, lightly beaten||
|beef stock cube||
- Preheat an oven to 180°C. Grease a small loaf tin and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, pork meat, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumb, milk, beef stock cube, wholegrain mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients with your hands till combined then transfer the mix to the greased bread tin.
- Press the beef mixture into the tin to form a smooth loaf then transfer the tin to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until 70°C internal temperature. Once cooked remove the venison meatloaf from the oven and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn the meatloaf out onto a chopping board and cut into thick slices.
- Serve hot or cold alongside steamed vegetables for an easy one-tray meal for the whole family.
Calories in serving